ALWAYS LOOKING TO MEET NEW CHALLENGES
Following consultation with parents and subject to funding being available we will develop,
- Consultation Children & Young People with SEND – about what are their needs? What works well? Where are the gaps?
- Inclusion of SEND children & Young People – integrated Youth & Children’s work in community.
- Education events- parents support education which is being developed together with parents launches from Winter 2019 with free SEND education sessions for parents
- Social & informal education for SEND children & Young People – in the longer term.
- Block commissioning of services – ensuring effective service provision and value for money for parents and schools
- Advocacy support services for parents
- Social events for whole family
Our programme of events, courses and services is constantly evolving to react to every changing legislation, improvements in delivery options, engaging with best practice and feedback from those who take part.
We always endevour to update and ensure those services we provide reflect the best on offer and are centred firmly on the needs of those children and communities that we serve. Please check back regularly for updates.